Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween!  I don't know what it is about it that I love so much, if its the history(nah), dressing up, or the fact that it was a time for me to be selfish, hoard chocolate, and be anyone/thing I wanted to be for that night.  Either way...since we have moved to Pensacola my Halloween celebrations have come to an end.  No more going out to the bars in scantily clad outfits pretending that I'm not freezing my tatas off! Last Halloween, Dustin and I maybe had two Trick-or-Treaters, and I found that the nearest Rocky Horror Picture show was hours away... it was a real downer!  But this year...this year was AWESOME!  I stopped counting at 35 kids but I had 12 bags of candy and I gave each kid two pieces(except the incredibly adorable ones....No I'm not an equal opportunity candy giver-outer). That's not including the moment in time when I ran out of candy and started giving out popcorn and granola bars from our pantry. But, to be fair, I gave those to the boys who honestly probably don't care what goes into their adolescent guts. Either way this Halloween was great.
Inspired by Halloween, in between answering the doorbell I created a little guy to go on the bookshelf.