Sunday, October 30, 2011

PHỞ Good!

Dustin and I have what has become somewhat of a ritual for our weekends, PHỞ! A Vietnamese dish consisting of broth, rice noodles, herbs and meat.  It has offically become my food! So much so that I normally begin craving it by Thursday.  I hear it is fairly easy to make at home but its so cheap ($5/bowl) that I really don't feel the need or have the patience.  The key to a good PHỞ  is the broth.  After much research, it seems a decent broth takes at least  eight hours.  This particular resturant claims to cook theirs for 48 hours! 

If you have a recipe that doesnt require me to stink my house out and is pretty simple PLEASE send it my way!  In the mean time, I will continue to visit booth 15 in my little hole in the wall resturant!
                                                       

 Try it, you'll thank me later!